Untold Fables Online is a 2D MMORPG anime style that includes a lot of Fun between items, class, equipments, journeys, PvP, GvG, Events, and bosses.

Untold Fables Beta

Miharukun
    Administrators
    Administrators

Untold Fables Beta

Post by Miharukun on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Here's the download link! Please comment to say thanks!
    Untold Fables Beta Download

I'm an evil, twisted, sadistic genius with delusions of grandeur, bent on the total humiliation of all those around me. I kill without reason or warning. I set impossible goals, and then i raise impenetrable barries to the advancement of any who date to challenge my supreme authority. I change the rules to suit my every whim. The only thing I can be relied upon to do is ensure that no one has a fair chance. I am no mere tin-plated dictator; even the laws of Physics cannot deter me. My godlike powers are without limit, and I use them freely and capriciously. Your abject surrender and worshipful adulation will not save you from my wrath... forever. It is futile to appeal to my better nature, for I have none. I will not keep your secrets, I will not try to soften the blows of misfortune, and I will never fail to heap insult upon injury. Your doom has been sealed:

I am your Game Master.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:59 am