Untold Fables Online is a 2D MMORPG anime style that includes a lot of Fun between items, class, equipments, journeys, PvP, GvG, Events, and bosses.

Cleric Class

Miharukun
    Administrators
    Administrators

Cleric Class

Post by Miharukun on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Cleric (1st Class)
    Clerics heal and protect allies through the blessings
    of the Goddess, while knocking down their enemies
    with powerful holy blows.

Next Advancement

Priest (2nd Class)
    Priests are clerics who give blessings and aid their allies in battles. Priest is the most important class for everything (Best Support class)

Bishop (2nd Class)
    Bishops are clerics who train in martial arts through the blessing of the goddess.

Witch Doctor (2nd Class)
    Witch Doctors are the cleric-type class that high expertise in giving abnormalities buff to make their enemies weaker and suffer from it

I'm an evil, twisted, sadistic genius with delusions of grandeur, bent on the total humiliation of all those around me. I kill without reason or warning. I set impossible goals, and then i raise impenetrable barries to the advancement of any who date to challenge my supreme authority. I change the rules to suit my every whim. The only thing I can be relied upon to do is ensure that no one has a fair chance. I am no mere tin-plated dictator; even the laws of Physics cannot deter me. My godlike powers are without limit, and I use them freely and capriciously. Your abject surrender and worshipful adulation will not save you from my wrath... forever. It is futile to appeal to my better nature, for I have none. I will not keep your secrets, I will not try to soften the blows of misfortune, and I will never fail to heap insult upon injury. Your doom has been sealed:

I am your Game Master.
    Hanzo Masamune
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Re: Cleric Class

Post by Hanzo Masamune on Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:49 pm

I will need this Priest on my guild

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 pm